NOVISIGN SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
These license terms are an agreement between NoviSign Ltd. or one of its affiliates (hereinafter – “NoviSign”) and you. Please read them. They apply to the software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any NoviSign updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
By using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. You may install and use one copy of the software per player license on your device.
2. INTERNET-BASED SERVICES. NoviSign provides Internet-based services with the software. It may change or cancel them at any time.
3. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. NoviSign reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation; make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation; publish the software for others to copy; rent, lease or lend the software; transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or use the software for commercial software hosting services.
4. BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
5. DOCUMENTATION. Any person that has valid access to your computer or internal network may copy and use the documentation for your internal, reference purposes.
6. TRANSFER TO ANOTHER DEVICE. You may uninstall the software and install it on another device for your use. You may not do so to share this license between devices.
7. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The software is subjected to United States and Israel export laws and regulations and also to the European GDPR regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use.
8. SUPPORT SERVICES. Because this software is “as is,” we may not guarantee support services for it beyond best effort.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
10. APPLICABLE LAW. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel.
11. LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The software is licensed “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it. NoviSign gives no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws which this agreement cannot change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, NoviSign excludes the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
13. Limitation on and Exclusion of Remedies and Damages. You cannot recover from NoviSign and its suppliers or affiliates direct or indirect damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.
You agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold NoviSign harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including attorneys’ fees, (“Liabilities”) asserted against NoviSign, its agents, its customers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by you, your agents, employees or assignees.
This limitation applies to anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; and claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law. It also applies even if NoviSign knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
14. Termination. NoviSign may terminate the license granted herein at any time and for any reason.